CLE51 is a single compartment 16° to 38°C wine service cellar for an under-counter installation.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Maximum capacity: 51 bottles*
- Type of installation: under-counter
- Cooling system: compressor (fan-assisted cooling)
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 5°C – 22°C
- Regulation: electronic
- Black sheet metal body
- Black PVC interior
- 1 reversible smoked glass door, double glazed anti-UV tempered glass, stainless steel frame
- 6 fixed wooden shelves, wooden front edge
- 4 adjustable feet (6 cm range)
- Anti-vibration system
- Plumbing passage
- Electronic display thermometer (blue)
- Blue LED lighting with switch.
- Annual power consumption: 135.0 kW ;
- Energy class: B ;
- Climate class: SN (10°C-32°C);
- Noise level: 40 dB.
- Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 59,5 x 57,5 x 82