The Avintage AVI48CDZA is a service wine cabinet that can be built-into your kitchen units. Its two zones allow the storage of 52 bottles of wine. Eco-friendly, this unit benefits from a high-performance energy class: class A.
Avintage are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 90's, just after Eurocave started. They were one of the first companies to enter the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Avintage offers a large range of cabinets that are as functional as they look, the ageing cabinets are exclusively designed for long term due to their low vibration levels and solid door which creates complete darkness. This is designed to replicate wine cellar conditions for perfect wine ageing.
AVI48CDZA dual zone service cellar
Opt for the elegance and design of this double-zone wine cellar! The AVI48CDZA service cellar is perfect for your kitchen and preserves your wines at a constant temperature. Thanks to its two temperature zones, you can bring them simultaneously to ambient temperature or service temperature .
- Its 2-compartments allows you to adjust the temperature of the top zone regardless of the bottom area.
- Functional integrable wine cabinet
- The cellar AVI48CDZA has a reversible glass door to adapt to your integration constraints in kitchen furniture.Opening right or opening left, your choice.
- Delivered with 4 semi-sliding wooden shelves and 1 fixed wooden display shelf, bottles are easy to access and aesthetically presented to anyone who meets your cellar.
- The wine cellar AVI48CDZA is equipped with: 2 adjustable feet (height 1 cm); 1 reversible triple gray glass door in tempered glass anti-UV, black organic glass frame; White LED lighting with switch; An anti-vibration system; A thermometer with electronic display (white).
- A cellar, two design
- This wine cellar comes with shock absorbers to dampen any interior or exterior vibrations. The cellar runs silently.
- The air circulates through every corner !
- The racks allow air to circulate easily inside the unit. Dynamic cooling ensures even, consistent ventilation.
- Precise temperatures ! You can set the thermostat through the electronic regulation system. The electronic display tells you the exact temperature of your cellar.
- Greater user convenience ! The glass door is UV protected. This cellar operates at an ambient temperature, ranging from +16Â°C to +32Â°C.
- Economic lighting !Low energy consumption LEDs provide light. It is equipped with a power switch.
- The AVI48CDZA wine cellar is also available as a glass door and stainless steel door frame (i.e. reference AVI47XDZA).
- Sound level: 41.0 dB
|Cellar dimensions||W 59.6 x D 55.5 x H 88.7|
|Temperature range||5°-18°C / 5°-18°C|
|Refrigeration system||Compressor (dynamic cooling)|
|Interior casing||Black PVC|
|Lighting type||White LED with power switch|
|Energy consumption kW per year||145|
|Sound level dB||41|
|Niche dimensions||W 56 x D 55 x H 87.8|
|Number of racks||5|
|Rack type||4 semi-sliding wooden shelves + 1 fixed de présentation en bois shelf|
|Handle centre distance (cm)|
As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your card however your card will not be charged. We will then confirm stock with our third party warehouse to confirm that the product you have purchased is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed we will process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will let you know as soon as possible and ask what you'd like to do.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched within 5 working days. We’ll send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 6 working days, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can help.
Carry in Service
This is now included on all Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage and La Sommeliere and Swisscave units. For all other manufacturers it's available for £50 extra. You can add it here.
Kerbside delivery means that items will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our freight drivers will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the palletised goods into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the pallet secure.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the goods, and if you have not made an agreement that the goods can be placed at the address, the haulier will take the goods back and try delivery with a re-delivery. If you refuse reception in order to have the order delivered at another time without an agreement with Wine Storage UK on this, this is also considered a re-delivery. The price for a re-deliver is £30
Cancellations & Refunds
Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Dependent on the Manufacturer you have a 2 to 3 Year Warranty.