Avintage AV60 Premium 36-bottle, double-compartment service cellar. Built-in model. Energy class A.
Avintage are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 90's, just after Eurocave started. They were one of the first companies to enter the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Avintage offers a large range of cabinets that are as functional as they look, the ageing cabinets are exclusively designed for long term due to their low vibration levels and solid door which creates complete darkness. This is designed to replicate wine cellar conditions for perfect wine ageing.
- Capacity: 36 bottles*
- Built-in column Design: black body & black piano organic glass door frame
- Cooling system: compressor
- Type of cold: air moving system
- Adjustable temperature ranges of use: - upper part: 5°-12°C - lower part: 12°-20°C
- Electronic regulation
- Thermometer with white electronic display
- White LED lights with switch button
- Humidity control: water tray 1 glass door, anti-UV treated, 3-layers tempered glass (grey-coloured)
- Electronic push to open with no capacity loss.
- New multi-position shelves: showcase at it's best of your bottles in your kitchen.
- Cabinet that is installed in a niche for conventional built-in oven, characterised by its standard size: 60 H x 60 W cm. Thanks to door and temperature alarms, offer the best protection to your bottles of wine.
Energy class: A
Annual electrical consumption: 140 kWh
Climatic class: N (16°-32°C)
Noise level: 40 dB
Voltage: 220-240 V
Power input: 90 W
Category: 2 - Wine cellar
Type of gas: R600a
Gross dimensions (WxDxH cm) : 65,6 x 62 x 63,5
Net dimensions (WxDxH cm) : 59 x 56 x 59,5
Gross weight (kg) : 36.00
Net weight (kg) : 33.00