The Avintage AVI24PREMIUM is a free standing and built-under service cellar, with a capacity for 24 bottles. It has one cooling zone.
Avintage are a French manufacturer of wine cabinets who have been producing their wine cabinets since the late 90's, just after Eurocave started. They were one of the first companies to enter the industry and since then have developed a reputation for reliable and robust storage cabinets. Avintage offers a large range of cabinets that are as functional as they look, the ageing cabinets are exclusively designed for long term due to their low vibration levels and solid door which creates complete darkness. This is designed to replicate wine cellar conditions for perfect wine ageing.
- Built-in column Cooling system: compressor (air moving system)
- Adjustable temperature range of use: 5°-18°C
- Black metal external body Black PVC inner liner 1 glass door, anti-UV treated, 2-layers tempered glass (grey-colored), black piano organic glass frame
- Electronic regulation
- 3 semi-sliding wooden shelves, metal front
- An Avintage innovation and exclusivity! - Push-pull system: no need for a handle to open and close your door. A slight bit of pressure on the top corner on the left side and it’s done!
- Optimization of energy consumption: A class
- 37dB noise level
Dimension UVC (W x D x H cm): Packed: 65 x 65 x 51.5
Unpacked: 59.4 x 55.5 x 45.90.
Weight UVC (Kg):
Voltage: 220-240 V
Power input: 85.0 W
Annual electrical consumption: 108.0 kWh
Energy class: A
Climatic class: N-SN
Noise level: 37.0 dB
Ambient temperature range of use: 10°-32°C