The capacity of 52 Bordeaux bottles makes this unit ideal for customers who have smaller collections of 50 bottles or under and for those who want to use it for keeping wine at serving temperatures. The forced air cooling system the temperature inside the cabinet is consistent and can be lit up with the internal White LED lighting.
About the Manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
Freestanding wine cooler
The CLS52 is a freestanding unit which means it shouldn't be installed under a counter top and should have a minimum clearance of 5cm -12.5cm around the back and sides and at least 30cm from above the unit to allow for adequate ventilation.
- Capacity: 52 bottles*
- Free standing installation
- Design: black body & stainless steel door frame
- Cooling system: compressor
- Type of cold: air moving system
- Adjustable temperature range of use: 5-20°C
- Electromechanical regulation
- Thermometer with blue electronic display
- White LED lights with switch button
- 1 glass door, 2-layers tempered glass (transparent)
ClS52 Wine cabinet includes
- 4 semi-sliding wooden shelves
- 2 adjustable feet (height 1.8 cm)
- Anti-vibration system
- Energy class: G
- Annual electrical consumption: 184 kWh
- Climatic class: N-SN
- Noise level: 42 dB
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Power input: 60 W
- Category: 2 - Wine cellar
- Type of gas: R600a
(WxDxH cm) : 49,5 x 56,5 x 84,8