CVP220A+ single compartment wine-ageing cellar with an ample capacity of 216 bottles, designed for long-term storage with automatic humidity control and maintained 12C for optimal ageing of your wines.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with silkscreen interior panel ;
- Energy class A+ ;
- Made in Europe ;
- Large capacity: 216 bottles* ;
- Height-adjustable feet ;
- Free standing;
- Customisable with additional Climadiff shelves, such as the presentation or Collector shelves.
- Cooling system: compressor (static cooling) ;
- Temperature zone: 1 ;
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C ;
- Regulation: electro-mechanical ;
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body ;
- Black metal interior ;
- Annual power consumption: 124.0 kW ;
- Energy class: A+ ;
- Climate class: SN ;
- Noise level: 43 dB.
- Dimension UVC (W x D x H cm): Packed: 69 x 78 x 166
- Unpacked: 62 x 71 x 162