The CS41B1 is a new model in the Climadiff range. Very pleasing to the eye in this black modern finish. This model is ideal to keep your wines at tasting temperature. Perfectly adapted to your needs and your interior with a fully glazed door with outside control panel touch.
The capacity of 41 Bordeaux bottles makes this unit ideal for customers who have smaller collections of 41 bottles or for those who want to use it for serving temperatures. The forced air cooling system the temperature inside the cabinet is consistent and can be lit up with the internal White LED lighting.
About the Manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
Freestanding wine cooler
The CS41B1 is a freestanding unit which means it shouldn't be installed under a counter top and should have a minimum clearance of 5cm -12.5cm around the back and sides and at least 30cm from above the unit to allow for adequate ventilation.
- Capacity: 63 bottles*
- Free standing installation
- Design: anthracite coal-grey body & black piano organic glass door frame
- Cooling system: compressor
- Type of cold: air moving system
- Adjustable temperature range of use: 5-20°C
- Electronic regulation
- Thermometer with white digital display
- White LED lights with switch button
- Humidity control: natural (hygrodynamy concept)
- 1 glass door, anti-UV treated, 2-layers
- Tempered glass (black-colored)
- Max Bottle Capacity: 63 Bordeaux Bottles
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Noise Output: 40dB
- Climate Rating: N (+16 to +32°C)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- 2 year parts and labour warranty with all Climadiff Wine Cabinets
- Ambient temperature use: 16 - 32°C
- Touch control display with blue electronic display
- Black body and black piano glass door frame
- 2 Adjustable feet
- Compressor cooled: forced air system
- UV treated glass door (double glazed)
- Vibration free compressor
- 1 temperature zone: Operating between 5 and 20°C
- Electromechanical Regulation
- Humidity management between 55-85% (Automatic)
- White LED lighting with on/off switch
- 4 semi-sliding metal shelves with beech front
- Height: 85.5cm
- Width: 50cm
- Depth: 54cm
Supplied with EU plug and UK adapter