CV295 single compartment wine-ageing cellar constant maintained 12°C, for long-term storage including in garages and optimal ageing of your finest bottles.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with cellar inventory
- Energy class G
- Made in Europe
- Very large capacity: 294 bottles*
- Quiet: 43 dB
- Height-adjustable feet
- Free standing
- Customisable: transform your fixed shelves into sliding shelves with the RAILV3, for example.
- 4 Premium 1/70 fixed shelves
- 2 adjustable feet
- 2 wheels
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Thermometer with digital display
- LED lighting
- Cooling system: compressor
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C
- Regulation: electro-mechanical
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body
- Black metal interior
- Annual power consumption: 153.0 kW
- Energy class: G
- Climate class: SN
- Dimensions (cm): 70 x 71 x 183