CV295 single compartment wine-ageing cellar in attractive burgundy colour- allows constantly maintained 12°C. The solid door prevents UV light damage and automatic humidity control ensures optimal ageing of your finest bottles. The winter kit allows locating the cabinet in your garage.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with cellar inventory
- Energy class G
- Made in Europe
- Very large capacity: 294 bottles*
- Quiet: 43 dB
- Height-adjustable feet
- Free standing
- Customisable: transform your fixed shelves into sliding shelves with the RAILV3, for example.
- 4 Premium 1/70 fixed shelves
- 2 adjustable feet
- 2 wheels
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Thermometer with digital display
- LED lighting
- Cooling system: compressor
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C
- Regulation: electro-mechanical
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body
- Black metal interior
- Annual power consumption: 153.0 kW
- Energy class: G
- Climate class: SN
- Dimensions (cm): 70 x 71 x 183