Looking for a wine chiller that will showcase your wide array of wine collection but also comes with class and elegance? Then you have come to the right place! Own the Climadiff CV52IXDZ - Dual Zone – Under-counter wine service cellar and you’ll never looked at other wine cooler again! It can hold an impressive 50 bottles of wine and fits neatly under your kitchen counter.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Maximum capacity: 50 bottles*
- Type of installation: under-counter
- Cooling system: compressor (fan-assisted cooling)
- Temperature zones: 2
- Temperature range: 5°C – 10°C / 10°C – 20°C
- Regulation: electronic
- Black sheet metal body
- Black PVC interior
- 1 reversible grey glass door, double glazed anti-UV tempered glass, stainless steel frame.
- 4 semi-sliding wooden shelves
- 1 semi-sliding wooden half-shelf
- 4 adjustable feet (5 cm range)
- Anti-vibration system
- Plumbing passage
- Removable ventilation grille
- Winter kit
- Regulation of humidity with maintenance tray
- Electronic display thermometer (blue)
- White LED lighting with switch
- Annual power consumption: 198.0 kW ;
- Energy class: B ;
- Climate class: N ;
- Noise level: 44 dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 59.5 x 57.1 x 82