CVP270A+ single compartment 0° to 32°C wine-ageing cellar, designed for storing your most precious wines for many, many years.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with silkscreen interior panel
- Energy class A+
- Made in Europe
- Very large capacity: 264 bottles*
- Height-adjustable feet
- Free standing
- Customisable with additional Climadiff shelves, such as the presentation or Collector shelves.
- 4 Classic 2/62 fixed shelves, wooden front edge
- 1 sliding Classic 2/62 shelf, wooden front edge
- 2 adjustable feet (4 cm range)
- 2 wheels
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Thermometer with digital display
- Cooling system: compressor (static cooling)
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C
- Regulation: electro-mechanical
- Burgundy colour sheet metal body
- Black metal interior
- Annual power consumption: 128.0 kW
- Energy class: A+
- Climate class: SN
- Noise level: 43 dB
- Dimensions (cm): 62 x 71 x 186
Climadiff - CVP270A+ Wine Ageing Cellar - Single Zone - 264 Bottles - 620mm Wide