CVP270A+ cavernous 264 bottle single zone that constantly maintains 12°C with automatic humidity control, wine-ageing cellar, designed for storing in your house or garage your most precious wines for many, many years.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with silkscreen interior panel
- Energy class A+
- Made in Europe
- Very large capacity: 264 bottles*
- Height-adjustable feet
- Free standing
- Customisable with additional Climadiff shelves, such as the presentation or Collector shelves.
- 4 Classic 2/62 fixed shelves, wooden front edge
- 1 sliding Classic 2/62 shelf, wooden front edge
- 2 adjustable feet (4 cm range)
- 2 wheels
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Thermometer with digital display
- Cooling system: compressor (static cooling)
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C
- Regulation: electro-mechanical
- Burgundy colour sheet metal body
- Black metal interior
- Annual power consumption: 128.0 kW
- Energy class: A+
- Climate class: SN
- Noise level: 43 dB
- Dimensions (cm): 62 x 71 x 186