CVP180 wine-ageing cellar, single compartment with black metal lining and electronic temperature display , designed for ageing up to 180 bottles in absolutely perfect conditions and maintaining a constant 12 Centigrade.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with silkscreen interior ;
- Energy class A ;
- Made in Europe ;
- Large capacity: 180 bottles*;
- Height-adjustable feet ;
- Free standing ;
- New designer colour: midnight blue ;
- Customisable: you can convert the shelves to sliding with the RAILV3 or add appropriate labels.
- Winter kit included for storage in garages.
- Cooling system: compressor ;
- Temperature zones: 1 ;
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C ;
- Regulation: electro-mechanical ;
- Midnight blue metal body ;
- Black metal interior ;
- Annual power consumption: 161.0 kW ;
- Energy class: A
- Dimension UVC (W x D x H cm): Packed: 67 x 76 x 148
- Unpacked: 62 x 71 x 145