CVP215 single compartment wine-ageing cellar 0° to 32°C, designed for storage and ageing of fine wines in excellent conditions. Perfect darkness and low vibration to replicate cellar conditions.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- 1 solid door with silkscreen interior ;
- Energy class A ;
- Made in Europe ;
- Large capacity: 216 bottles* ;
- Height-adjustable feet ;
- Free standing ;
- Customisable: you can equip this wine cellar with a presentation shelf to display the bottles at an angle, or the Collector shelves.
- Cooling system: compressor (static cooling) ;
- Temperature zones: 1 ;
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C ;
- Regulation: electro-mechanical ;
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body ;
- Black metal interior ;
- Annual power consumption: 164.0 kW ;
- Energy class: A ;
- Climate class: SN.
- Dimension UVC (W x D x H cm): Packed: 69 x 78 x 166
- Unpacked: 62 x 71 x 162