CVV265 storage cellar with a single compartment at 5°C – 18°C.
This type of cellar is designed for long-term storage of your best bottles so that they can slowly reach their full potential as they improve with age.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Large storage capacity: up to 264 bottles (75 cl)*
- 1 anti-UV glass door with black surround
- 1 lock for controlled access to your wine collection
- Energy class B
- Very quiet: only 38dB
- Free standing
- 5 classic 2/62 fixed shelves, wooden front edge
- 2 adjustable feet (4 cm range)
- 2 wheels ; Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit, charcoal filter
- Electronic display thermometer (red)
- White LED lighting with switch
- Cooling system: compressor (static cooling)
- Temperature zones: 1
- Temperature range: 5°C – 18°C
- Regulation: electro-mechanical
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body
- Black metal interior
- Annual power consumption: 230.0 kW
- Energy class: B
- Climate class: SN
- Noise level: 38 dB
- Dimensions (WXDXH cm): 62 x 71 x 186