CLP160 single compartment 0° to 43°C multi-purpose cellar.
A flexible cellar with one or several temperature zones depending on your requirements:
- It can either be a multi-purpose cellar, for storage and cooling (with a temperature difference between the top and bottom of the cellar) ;
- Or an ageing cellar if the fan is activated (for one uniform temperature).
The PCLP160 cellar is equipped with a metal half-shelf and so offers space for vertical storage of 12 Bordeaux type 75 cl bottles: useful for storing wines that have been opened.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Very attractive ;
- Class A energy performance
- white LED interior display
- extra protection with a winter system
- a maximum capacity of 160 bottles (75 cl)*
- winter frost protection system
- solid door with silkscreen inner door panel
- two adjustable feet (1.8 cm range)
- Two wheels for easy transport and installation.
- 2 fixed steel wire shelves
- 1 fixed steel wire half-shelf
- 1 metal half-shelf for vertical storage
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Electronic temperature display (white)
- White LED lighting with switch.
- Cooling system: compressor (static or fan-assisted cooling)
- Temperature range: 5°C – 20°C
- Regulation: electronic
- Black sheet metal body
- Black PVC interior
- Annual power consumption: 162.0 kW
- Energy class: A
- Climate class: T (16°-43°C)
- Noise level: 43 dB.
- Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 59,5 x 71 x 129,4