PCLV160 single compartment 0° to 43°C.
A flexible cellar with one or several temperature zones depending on your requirements:
- It can either be a multi-purpose cellar, for storage and cooling (with different temperature zones between the top and bottom of the cellar) ;
- Or a storage cellar if the fan is activated (for one uniform temperature).
The PCLV160 cellar is equipped with a metal half-shelf and so offers optimal storage with space for vertical storage of 12 Bordeaux type 75 cl bottles: useful for storing wines that have been opened.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- modern design with a sleek black door surround
- LED interior display
- extra protection with a winter system
- a maximum capacity of 160 bottles (75 cl)*
- 1 grey glass door
- double glazed anti-UV tempered glass
- two adjustable feet (1.8 cm range)
- two wheels for easy transport and installation
- 2 fixed steel wire shelves, wooden front edge
- 1 fixed steel wire half-shelf, wooden front edge
- 1 metal half-shelf for vertical storage
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Electronic temperature display (white)
- White LED lighting with switch
- Cooling system: compressor (static or fan-assisted cooling)
- Temperature range: 5°C – 20°C
- Regulation: electronic
- Black sheet metal body
- Black PVC interior
- Annual power consumption: 274.0 kW
- Energy class: C
- Climate class: T 16°-43°C)
- Noise level: 43 dB
- Dimensions (WxDXH cm): 59,5 x 70 x 129,4