PCLV205 single compartment 0° to 43°C multi-purpose cellar.
A flexible cellar with one or several temperature zones depending on your requirements:
- It can either be a multi-purpose cellar, for storage and cooling (with different temperature zones between the top and bottom of the cellar) ;
- Or a storage cellar if the fan is activated (for one uniform temperature).
The PCLV205 cellar is supplied with a metal half-shelf for optimised storage: 12 standard Bordeaux type bottles (75cl) can be stored upright: very handy when you want to put some opened bottles back in the cellar.
About the manufacturer
The product of two passions, the Climadiff brand was the result of a perfect marriage between technical expertise and a love for fine wines.
Founded in 1997, Climadiff successfully entered the household electrical goods market and soon established itself as a leader in wine storage appliances. Their focus is primarily on long term storage cabinets or ageing cabinets, however they do have a small range of freestanding and built in wine coolers for customers who do not require such large capacities or don't plan to keep their wines for 5 years or more.
- Modern design with a sleek black door surround
- Winter system
- 1 grey glass door, double glazed anti-UV tempered glass, black surround
- Free-standing installation
- large storage capacity: up to 204 bottles (75 cl)*
- 2 adjustable feet (1.8 cm range)
- 2 wheels
- 3 fixed steel wire shelves, wooden front edge
- 1 fixed steel wire half-shelf, wooden front edge
- 1 metal half-shelf for vertical storage
- Anti-vibration system
- Winter kit
- Charcoal filter
- Electronic temperature display (white)
- White LED lighting with switch
- Cooling system: compressor (static or fan-assisted cooling) ;
- Temperature range: 5°C – 20°C ;
- Regulation: electronic ;
- Black sheet metal body ;
- Black PVC interior ;
- Annual power consumption: 273.0 kW ;
- Energy class: C ;
- Climate class: T ;
- Noise level: 44 dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH cm): 59,5 x 70 x 158,8