The DXFH-48.130 is a small compressor model in Dunavox's freestanding range - manufactured using the latest compressor technology and allowing cool air to circulate freely inside the appliance. These freestanding wine coolers are best placed in an open space to allow proper ventilation for the unit.
Its elegant black appearance and interior light make it especially presentable in restaurants or in your home. It has the capacity to beautifully sit 48 bottles on the wooden shelves.
It operates in the temperatures between 5°C - 18°C which can is adjusted using the manual thermostat - creating a multi temperature zone cabinet due to it being a direct cooling unit.
About the manufacturer
In the space of a few years, Dunavox has become a leading player in the wine cooler market. Storing wine, especially at-home can prove to be problematic. A wine cooler is a practical and aesthetic appliance for wine storage. We offer a wide variety of coolers ranging from those with the capacity to store small, personal collections, to apparatus equipped to provide the necessary climate for larger collections. Some models are free-standing while others can be incorporated into your kitchen design Our modern models are of standard sizes, incorporate electronic controls and pull-out drawers, all of which are a great advantage for built-in coolers. We also recommend professional, lockable models for vintners and caterers.
Dunavox is one of the fastest developing wine cooler brands on the market. A clear mission, streamlined organizational structure, powerful sales and service network all help to provide our clients with a wide range of quality products at reasonable prices.
The DXFH-48.130 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 50cm to 75cm of ventilation space around the sides and at least 25cm to 30cm above. This unit is not suitable for under counter use.
- Freestanding only
- 48 Bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Multi temperature zones: 5 - 18°C
- Tinted glass door (UV-treated)
- Removable shelves
- Internal LED lighting (blue)
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Lighting on/off function
- Manual thermostat operation (0-7)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity
- Fan-assisted cooling system: air is cooled and distributed internally without the use of fans which means the unit is much quieter than a fan-assisted cooling system
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Manual defrost
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Noise level: 39.0dB
- 'B' Energy Class: 195kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,ST' (16-38°C)
- Height: 830mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 570mm