The DXFH-54.150 is a mid sized compressor model in Dunavox's freestanding range - manufactured using the latest compressor technology and allowing cool air to circulate freely inside the appliance. These freestanding wine coolers are best placed in an open space to allow proper ventilation for the unit.
The DXFH-54.150 has an elegant black exterior, and has the capacity to beautifully present 54 Bordeaux bottles (750ml) on the wooden shelves - operating in the temperatures between 4°C - 18°C in the upper zone, and 10 - 18°C in the lower zone*, which can be easily adjusted using a digital control panel which is integrated into the fully UV protected glass door.
*The lower zone cannot be set cooler than the upper zone. Maximum 6 °C difference between zones.
About the manufacturer
In the space of a few years, Dunavox has become a leading player in the wine cooler market. Storing wine, especially at-home can prove to be problematic. A wine cooler is a practical and aesthetic appliance for wine storage. We offer a wide variety of coolers ranging from those with the capacity to store small, personal collections, to apparatus equipped to provide the necessary climate for larger collections. Some models are free-standing while others can be incorporated into your kitchen design Our modern models are of standard sizes, incorporate electronic controls and pull-out drawers, all of which are a great advantage for built-in coolers. We also recommend professional, lockable models for vintners and caterers.
Dunavox is one of the fastest developing wine cooler brands on the market. A clear mission, streamlined organizational structure, powerful sales and service network all help to provide our clients with a wide range of quality products at reasonable prices.
The DXFH-54.150 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 50cm to 75cm of ventilation space around the sides and at least 25cm to 30cm above. This unit is not suitable for under counter use.
- Freestanding only
- 54 Bottle capacity (750ml standard Bordeaux bottles)
- Two temperature zones
- Internal operating temperature: Upper 4 - 18°C, Lower 10 - 18°C
- Tinted glass door (UV-treated)
- Removable shelves
- Internal LED lighting (blue)
- Automatic humidity management: 55-85%
- Lighting on/off function
- Digital temperature display (blue)
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Distance between the shelves is 8.5cm - Larger bottles will reduce the capacity
- Space for Champagne bottles standing upright at the front
- Direct cooling system: air is cooled and distributed internally without the use of fans which means the unit is much quieter than a fan-assisted cooling system
- Compressor driven which is mounted on vibration free mountings
- Automatic defrost
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION
- Noise level: 42.0dB
- 'C' Energy Class: 234kW/annum
- Climate Class: 'N,SN' (10-32°C)
- Height: 1295mm
- Width: 480mm
- Depth: 470mm