Compact and safe wine storage
This wine cooler from La Sommelière has one cooling zone, easily adjustable between 5-20 degrees. The compact size and modern design fits in everywhere, and the anti-vibration system, door with anti-UV glass and a built-in control panel, creates the perfect storage conditions for your wine. This model has three metal wire shelves, as well as one half-shelf at the bottom of the wine cooler. It stores up to 36 bottles and is rated as a very eco-friendly energy class G.
What you get
- Energy efficiency class G;
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display integrated in the door;
- Control panel integrated in the door: no need to open the door to adjust your cellar settings!
- Child lock to lock the control panel;
- Black and stainless steel contemporary design;
- Two adjustable feet at front;
- Rear castors;
- Interior LED lighting;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%
The French manufacturer La Sommelière is one of Europe’s finest producers of high quality wine equipment. The company is renowned for its innovative technological solutions and vast selection of products for wine storage and cooling.
It’s important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug.
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, all shelves mounted)||36|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, max)||36|
|Number of cooling zones||1 zone|
|Energy consumption per year (kWh)||142|
|Noise level (dB)||42|
|Door width (cm)||-|
|Front colour||Stainless steel|
|Total number of shelves/drawers||4|
|Shelf type||Beechwood, Fixed shelves|
|Bottle types||Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne|
|Cooling zone description||A single stable temperature in the wine cooler.|
|Active humidity controlling||No|
|Can be placed in cold rooms||No|
|Reversible hinged door||No|
|Door with UV-free glass||Yes|
|Alarm at excessive temperature fluctuations||No|