LS50.2Z wine service cellar for up to 50 bottles* In this double-zone wine cellar, each compartment can be set independently of the other. Supplied with 3 fixed shelves and 1 half-shelf made of beech wood.
LS50.2Z Double-zone conditioning wine cellar
The LS50.2Z service wine cellar has capacity for up to 50 bottles*. This attractive cellar has an anti-UV door to display your wine collection while the wood-fronted shelves contained inside (3 fixed shelves and 1 half-shelf made of beech wood included) offer stylish support.
In this double-zone wine cellar, each compartment can be set independently of the other. This means you can set the desired temperatures in the following ranges:
Top section (26 bottles): 5°C to 12°C;
Bottom section (24 bottles): 12°C to 18°C.
Features of the LS50.2Z
The LS50.2Z conditioning cellar includes many features such as:
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display integrated in the door;
- Control panel integrated in the door: no need to open the door to adjust your cellar settings!
- Child lock to lock the control panel;
- Black and stainless steel contemporary design;
- Two adjustable feet at front;
- Rear castors;
- Interior LED lighting;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.
Which other service wine cellars are available?
La Sommelière offers an impressive range of service cellars to take the stress out of making the right choice based on your personal preferences and specific needs:
- Single-zone wine cellar with wooden shelves (ref. CVD131V);
- Double-zone wine cellar with wood-fronted wire shelves (ref. CVD102DZ);
- Double-zone wine cellar with wooden sliding shelves (range ref. ECSxxx);
- Compact hybrid-technology cellars (LS16 and LS28).