SLS117 Single-zone service wine cellar with conditioning capacity of 121 bottles* of wine. Each zone is set independently of the other. Supplied with 5 wood shelves.
SLS117 Single-temperature-zone service wine cellar
The SLS117 service wine cellar has a storage capacity to condition up to 121 bottles* of wine. Adjustable from 5-20°C.
Further key features of the SLS117
The storage of your wine is maximised thanks to the 5 wood shelves included. The SLS117 cellar includes many other features, such as:
- Electronic thermostat with digital temperature display;
- Two adjustable feet at front;
- Rear castors;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.
* Maximum capacity for light Bordeaux bottles laid head to tail calculated with 4 shelves
About the Manufacturer
The French manufacturer La Sommelière is one of Europe’s finest producers of high quality wine equipment. The company is renowned for its innovative technological solutions and vast selection of products for wine storage and cooling.
The SLS117 is a freestanding wine cooler, the method in which this unit cools means the cooling system is mounted in the side walls - this means it requires at least 50-75mm of ventilation space around the sides and at least 250 - 300mm above - this unit is not suitable for undercounter use.
- Electronic display with touch controls
- Adjustable front feet for levelling, and 2 rear castors
- 121 Bordeaux bottle capacity
- 5 beech fronted steel wire shelves
- White interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- UV treated glass door, reversible
- Digital temperature display
- Anti-vibration system
- Single temperature zone: 5-20°C
- Noise level: 40dB
- Climate class: SN-T (16-32°C)
- Energy class: G, 174 kwh/annum
- 2 years parts and labour warranty
- Height: 1277mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 565mm