The VIP150 multi-temperature wine cellar is an ageing or conditioning cellar (La Sommelière PRESTIGE range). Manufactured in Europe, the VIP150 lets you, depending on your settings, create up to 5 temperature zones inside the cellar. It is designed for free standing installation and accommodates up to 160 bottles. Supplied with 4 solid oak shelves.
Key features of the VIP150
The VIP150 cellar boasts an array of features:
- A glass door of understated elegance for a highly effective visual effect;
- LED lighting to showcase your bottles;
- 4 solid oak fixed shelves included;
- 3 digital thermometers;
- 1 active charcoal filter to neutralise odours and purify the air;
- Excellent cold air distribution (mixed cooling);
- 1 visual and audible temperature alarm ensuring a prompt warning in the event of fluctuation;
- The Big Chill security option to prevent your bottles from freezing should the external temperature fall between 5°C and 0°C.
Wine cellar with 5 temperature zones
The VIP150 cellar is a multi-temperature cellar: this means that, depending on your settings, the wine cellar can contain up to 5 different temperature zones! An essential feature for anyone looking to store red wine along with white or rosé wine and even champagne.
This means that if you set the minimum temperature at the bottom of the cellar and the maximum at the top, the difference between the two is split automatically to provide you with 5 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
On the other hand, if you prefer a single uniform temperature in your wine cellar, then simply select the same temperature for the top and bottom of the appliance.
Perfectly secure wine storage in your home
The Prestige range offers high performance features and lets you store your wines and grape varieties with confidence. For this, the VIP150 wine cellar includes a number of substantial security features:
- Compressor security: to protect your wine from extreme cold. In the event of malfunction, the thermostat automatically shuts down the compressor. The temperature cannot drop below room temperature;
- Visual and audible temperature alarm;
- Lock to place your investment under lock and key.
What is the storage capacity of my wine cellar?
This wine cellar can be used to store up to 160 bottles. However, La Sommelière's VIP range is extensive and offers a solution to match your needs. The VIP150 model shown here is equipped with a wide grey handle, whereas the VIP195N model has an integrated door handle, invisible to the eye. La Sommelière also offers other multi-temperature cellar models, such as, for example, the VIP265 and VIP315 which both contain 3 independent temperature zones and are available with either a glass or solid door.