The French manufacturer La Sommelière is one of Europe’s finest producers of high quality wine equipment. The company is renowned for its innovative technological solutions and vast selection of products for wine storage and cooling
Prestige Range VIP195G
Ageing wine cellar The VIP195G wine cellar can be used for conditioning or ageing up to 195 bottles (in the standard configuration, i.e. with the original wine cellar fittings). The extremely stylish VIP195 is also available in black to blend in seamlessly with any interior. Also note the blue interior lighting which adds another dimension to the bottles stored on the solid-wood shelves.
It immediately draws the eye, stylishly showcasing your wine collection.
Key features of the VIP195G
The VIP195 is not short on features and benefits:
- A fully glazed door of understated elegance lends an eye-catching dimension to the wine cellar;
- Two rows of LEDs, integrated in the top of the door to showcase your bottles with soft lighting;
- Fully equipped with one display shelf included;
- 1 thermometer/humidity sensor + 3 thermometers for optimal precision;
- Active charcoal filter neutralises odours and purifies the air;
- Mixed cooling distributes cold air evenly;
- 2 sensors connected to the electronically regulated safety thermostat;
- Visual and audible temperature alarm;
- The Big Chill security feature prevents your bottles from freezing should the external temperature fall between 5°C and 0°C.
Wine cellar with 6 temperature zones
The VIP195G cellar is a multi-temperature cellar. This means that, depending on your settings, the wine cellar can offer you up to 6 different temperature zones inside the appliance. If your wine collection includes red, white and rosé wine and even champagne, then you unquestionably need to invest in a multi-temperature cellar.
In concrete terms, if you set the minimum temperature at the bottom of the cellar and the maximum at the top, the difference between the two is split automatically to provide you with 6 different temperature zones in the same cellar.
On the other hand, if you prefer a single uniform temperature in your wine cellar, then simply select the same temperature for the top and bottom of the appliance.
What is the storage capacity of my wine cellar?
This wine cellar can be used to store anywhere up to 195 bottles. However, La Sommelière's VIP range is extensive and can be adapted to match your specific needs. Also in the multi-temperature range, we recommend that you take a look at the VIP180 which also offers a storage capacity of 195 bottles. For a smaller capacity, we recommend the VIP150.
Note that the VIP265 and VIP315 also offer 3 independent temperature zones and are available equipped with a glass door, like the model shown here, or with a solid door for maximum darkness.
Which wine cellar accessories are compatible with the VIP195G?
The wine cellar accessories compatible with the VIP195G ageing or conditioning cellar are:
- Active charcoal filter: ref. FCA01;
- Solid-wood fixed shelf: ref. CLAVIP01;
- Display shelf: ref. CLAVIP02;
- Sliding shelf: ref: CLAVIP06;
- Label holder: ref. RET1.