New for 2019, the VIP330V wine cellar is a multi-temperature ageing and conditioning cellar. The temperature of the wine cellar is automatically scaled down the cellar according to the setting made at the top. You thus benefit from 3 zones of different temperature in a single cellar. Manufactured in Europe, the VIP330V is designed for free standing installation and accommodates up to 329 bottles. Eco-responsible: energy class G.
VIP330V Ageing and conditioning wine cellar
The VIP330V cellar is a wine conditioning and ageing cellar and can be used to store up to 273 bottles*. This single-zone cellar can nonetheless be used to age wine in the top section and store it at serving temperature in the bottom section.
Our brand's VIP wine cellars are designed in a refined and contemporary style. The glass doors enhance your bottles and showcase your wine collection to maximum effect.
The VIP330V benefits from essential functionalities and technicalities to an ageing cellar, namely:
- No vibration;
- Darkness: the double glazed tempered glass of course benefits from an anti-UV treatment to protect your wines from light;
- Stable temperature: the wine does not support sudden changes in temperature. All our cellars ensure stable temperatures
- Regulated hygrometry rate
- Filtration, purification and renewal of air thanks to the charcoal filter.
VIP330V wine cellar with 3 different temperature zones
Adjustable to between 17°C and 19°C in the top section of the cellar, the temperature lowers naturally as you descend the wine cellar, providing two additional temperature zones:
- ranging from 13°C to 15°C in the middle section
- and 7°C to 9°C in the bottom section.
A wine cellar to match your preferences and needs
Thought and made for you, good wine lover, the VIP330V will surprise you and offer you all the qualities you expect from an electric wine cellar:
- Large capacity: up to 329 bottles;
- Low energy consumption: class G:
- Reliability: 3 temperature zones naturally spaced between 7 and 19 ° C
- Convenient: 2 adjustable feet, 2 wheels and 1 reversible door to adapt to the constraints of your home
- Modularity: many accessories available at any time on our online store (additional shelves or compatible active charcoal filter for example).
Note: the Prestige La Sommelière range also offers a wine cellar model specific to aging, with a full door.
For "glass door" versions offering other storage capacities, we recommend the VIP195N, with a capacity of up to 195 bottles, or the VIP330V.
For a similar storage (329 bottles maximum) of aging cellar only, we invite you to consult the VIP330P reference, full door.