Humidor cabinet for 450 cigars
Ensuring optimal conditions this premium wine cabinet allows you to store 450 cigars.
Danish Pevino presents the next and almost obvious step in a constant development of their beautiful wine fridges: a humidor for cigars!
This cigar storage cabinet is based on the well-known and unique series Pevino Evolution, designed to ensure optimum and stable temperature for wine. With a few adjustments it is possible to store cigars in such a cabinet. And here is the result!
Wine cabinet for cigars
Instead of classic drawers for wine bottles, this humidor wine cabinet is equipped with drawers where you can keep your cigars.
Pevino Evolution Humidor has a built-in system to monitor and control the humidity level in the wine cabinet.
Cigars in a wine fridge with humidity control
The built-in hygrometer keeps an eye on the humidity level pre-set by you. The system can hold a humidity between 65 and 85%.
When or if the lower limit of humidity in the cabinet is reached, the system will turn on fans and atomizers sending a fog of moisture throughout the cabinet.
This keeps a minimum of humidity in the cabinet. To the benefit of your cigars and you.
Danish designed wine cabinet
The design expression, as always with wine fridges, is clearly Scandinavian with minimalist and clean lines, no handle and a discreet LED display.
Classic understated visual identity is the hallmark of Danish design.
The lighting in the cabinet runs from top to bottom in an LED rail, and the rail is built in to align with the internal walls. This way, you get a nice and discreet lighting inside the cabinet.
The light in the cabinet is dimmable in five colours of your choice, as the only wine fridge on the market.
The dimensions makes the cabinet suitable for built-in between kitchen units.
- All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.
- To ensure a good climate in the cabinet, it is important to air out in order to allow fresh air to enter.
- Use distilled water in the humidity system to prevent mold and lime.
- For the cabinet to maintain a stable temperature of approx. 22°C, the room temperature must be between 15 and 35°C.
- Computerized controls.
- Wooden drawers on retractable telescopic rails with steel ball bearings.
- 3 drawers in full depth.
- Air humidity control and management system ≥ 60%
- Triple insulated glass door with UV filter.
- Black tinted glass door aluminum (handle-free).
- Black metallic lock key at the bottom of the door.
- Number of cigars: 450-500
- Adjustable legs 3 cm. in height.
- Reversible hinged door.
- Suitable for built-in.
- Recessed base.
It’s important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug
|Placement||Built in, Freestanding|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, max)||-|
|Number of cooling zones||1 zone|
|Energy consumption per year (kWh)||189|
|Noise level (dB)||40|
|Door width (cm)||-|
|Total number of shelves/drawers||3|
|Shelf type||Retractable shelves|
|Lighting||Lighting in multiple colours, Ja, Dimmable lighting|
|Active humidity controlling||Yes|
|Can be placed in cold rooms||Yes|
|Reversible hinged door||Yes|
|Climate class||N, SN, ST|
|Active carbon filter||Yes|
|Net capacity (liters)||150|