Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino wine coolers are market leading in regard to design and functionality. The wine coolers are designed and developed in Denmark, filled to the brim with the latest technology and features, giving your wine the best possible storage conditions.
This brand-new model has three cooling zones (the upper and middle zones are adjustable to 10-20°C, lower zone is adjustable to 5-12°C), a black front and a glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 180 Bordeaux type bottles.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 11 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful orange LED light. The shelves on this particular model are available with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favourite on this page. The shelf trimmings and door handle are also sold separately, should you want to change the look of your wine cooler at some point. Presentation shelves can also be bought separately.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with three cooling zones (the upper and middle zones are adjustable to 10-20°C, lower zone is adjustable to 5-12°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 11 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim, choose your favourite on this page.
- Stores up to 180 Bordeaux type bottles.
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
3 Year Guarantee
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterised by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption.
|Placement||Built in, Freestanding|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, all shelves mounted)||147|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, max)||180|
|Number of cooling zones||3 zones|
Energy and consumption
|Noise level (dB)||42|
|Door width (cm)||-|
|Total number of shelves/drawers||11|
|Bottle types||Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne|
|Cooling zone description||Top zone always colder, lower zone always warmer (at least 6 degrees variation).|
|No Frost System||Yes|
|Can be placed in cold rooms||No|
|Reversible hinged door||Yes|
|Climate class||N, SN, ST, T|
|Door with UV-free glass||Cabinet door with 3-layer insulation, Yes|
|Door open alarm||Yes|
|Active carbon filter||Yes|
|Net capacity (liters)||368|