- Digital temperature display.The precision electronic control system is equipped with a digital temperature display, and provides information on the set values. The door and temperature alarm alerts the user visually and acoustically to any irregularities, e.g. a door that has been left open. The child lock prevents any inadvertent changes to the control panel.
- LED lighting. The innovative LED lighting guarantees the even illumination of the interior without UV exposure. Since minimal heat is generated by the LED's, wines can be presented bathed in light over a prolonged period of time.
- Controllable temperature range. Constant storage temperatures are required to allow wines to mature to perfection. The ideal temperature for maturing is the same for all wines, whether red or white, and lies between +10°C and +12°C. The precision electronic control system combined with state-of-the-art climate technology ensures that the set temperatures in the interior are continuously maintained, even when the ambient temperature is subject to severe fluctuations.
- Low-vibration storage. Even slight vibrations can disturb the wine maturing process and prevent the tannin's from settling. Specially developed, exceptionally low-vibration compressors in all the wine cabinets mean that the wine is optimally stored.
- Child lock. The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off.A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
- Reversible door hinges. The appliances are factory fitted with door hinges on the right. The reversible door hinges permit optimum use of the appliance wherever it is located.
- Activated charcoal filter. Environmental odours can affect wines stored for longer periods.In the wine cabinets, perfect air quality is ensured through an easily-replaceable FreshAir activated charcoal filter.
General product information
|Product group||Built-under multi-temperature wine cabinet|
Output and consumption
|Energy consumption in 24h||0.535 kWh / 24h|
|Noise level||38 dB|
|Net capacity, total||94 l|
|Gross capacity, total||123 l|
|Voltage||220-240 V ~|
|Connection rating||0.8 A|
Dimensions and weight
|Product dimensions (H/W/D)||81.8 / 59.7 / 57.7 cm|
|Weight (with packaging)||53.00 kg|
|Weight (without packaging)||49.00 kg|
Control and functions
|Control||Digital temperature display in the MagicEye|
|Malfunction: Warning signal||optical and acoustical|
|Temperature display||Wine storage compartment|
|Temperature range wine storage compartment||+5°C to +20°C|
Wine storage compartment
|Individual temperature zones||2|
|Maximum number of 0.75 l Bordeaux bottles||34|
|Forced air cooling||✔|
|Number of storage shelves||5|
|of which can be pulled out on telescopic rails||3|
|of which wooden folding shelves||0|
|Storage shelf material, wine storage compartment||Wooden grid shelves|
|Activated charcoal filter||✔|
Design and features
|Side wall material||stainless steel|
|Door/Cover material||Glazed door with stainless steel frame|
|Door hinges||right interchangeable|
|Handle||Aluminium handle, solid|
As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your card however your card will not be charged. We will then confirm stock with our third party warehouse to confirm that the product you have purchased is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed we will process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will let you know as soon as possible and ask what you'd like to do.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched within 5 working days. We’ll send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details within 6 working days, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help.
Carry in Service
This is now included on all Dunavox, Climadiff, Avintage and La Sommeliere and Swisscave units. For all other manufacturers it's available for £50 extra. You can add it here.
Kerbside delivery means that items will be delivered to the nearest kerbside at the address specified. Our freight drivers will position their vehicle as close as possible to the delivery address and unload the palletised goods into a spot on the kerbside that is safe and keeps the pallet secure.
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the goods, and if you have not made an agreement that the goods can be placed at the address, the haulier will take the goods back and try delivery with a re-delivery. If you refuse reception in order to have the order delivered at another time without an agreement with Wine Storage UK on this, this is also considered a re-delivery. The price for a re-deliver is £30
Cancellations & Refunds
Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional fees. If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order.
Dependent on the Manufacturer you have a 2 to 3 Year Warranty.
Just what I was after. Quiet running and 2 zones for red and white wines.
Excellent service and great wine cooler. Looks amazing. Worthy investment. Fits in well with a modern kitchen.