Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino wine coolers are market leading in regard to design and functionality. The wine coolers are designed and developed in Denmark, filled to the brim with the latest technology and features, giving your wine the best possible storage conditions.
This brand-new model has one cooling zone (5-20°C), a black front and a black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 130 Bordeaux type bottles.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 10 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange). The shelves on this particular model are available with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favourite on this page. The shelf trimmings are also sold separately, should you want to change the look of your wine cooler at some point.
This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. It features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly. The wine cooler is classified as an energy class A+ product.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with one cooling zone (5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 10 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. Choose your favourite on this page.
- Stores up to 130 Bordeaux type bottles.
- 3 year warranty.
- Low energy consumption (energy class A+).
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Back-lit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterised by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption.
Be aware: It’s important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.
|Placement||Built in, Freestanding|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, all shelves mounted)||113|
|No. of bottles (Bordeaux, max)||130|
|Number of cooling zones||1 zone|
|Energy consumption per year (kWh)||117|
|Noise level (dB)||41|
|Door width (cm)||-|
|Total number of shelves/drawers||10|
|Bottle types||Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne|
|Lighting||Blue, Orange, White|
|Can be placed in cold rooms||No|
|Reversible hinged door||No|
|Climate class||N, SN, ST, T|
|Door with UV-free glass||Yes, Double insulated glass|
|Alarm at excessive temperature fluctuations||Yes|
|Door open alarm||Yes|
This is perfect for us. Like the fact it has a 3 year warranty if anything goes wrong.
Great wine cooler for anyone who needs up to 130 bottles stored in a stylish way. Like the fact it has an alarm if i forget to close it properly.